About Delray Machine
Delray Machine was founded in 1950 by Albert Hugonin in Houston, Texas. During these early years, the company primarily served the oil and gas industry. However, after attending college and working in the oil industry, his son, Gerald, assumed ownership of the business and expanded operations into government contracts and aerospace.
In 1982, Gerald and his wife Ann relocated Delray to Highland Lakes and opened a 2,000 sq. ft facility employing a staff of four in all-manual machine environment. Continuing to grow and needing even more room, Delray Machine expanded into a 6,000 sq. ft facility with full CNC machining capabilities. Delray is ISO compliant and employs only the best programmers and machinists. Today, Ann Hugonin leads Delray Machine, and the company continues to expand and grow.
3-Axis & 4-Axis Milling
Delray Machine’s 3 and 4-axis machining-centers are ready to take on any challenge and deliver a level of precision and accuracy unmatched by our competitors.
High Production CNC Machining
Delray Machine high production lathes and high-speed milling machines can handle countless repetitions. Our skilled programmers and machinist are equipped with HAAS CNC mills and lathes and no matter the size of the job, we can handle it!
Delray Machine provides unmatched expertise for a wide range of operations when manual control is ideal. Our manual milling process can cost less, provide quicker response, and require no delays to meet the needs of our customers. We are equipped with a leblond lathe and a Bridgeport e-mill.